Payment Gateway means and includes any of the following for the purpose of this Agreement:
"Amendment" means amendment made by afdindia in the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Refunds & Cancellations
- No refund of fees can be given for absence, except for serious illness confirmed by a medical Certificate. In such exceptional cases, Fee deposits will be refunded within 60 days of the student’s departure. In such cases, enrollment fees, application fees, processing fees & tuition fees on a prorata basis (from the date of enrollment to date of withdrawal) shall be deducted from the fees deposit.
- Fee deposits will not be returned if the student does not enrol, does not attend classes, decides to withdraw from the classes for whatsoever reasons, or if a student is asked to leave.
- In the event that the management asks a student to leave the classes during the duration of study, there will be no refund of the fees or fee deposit.
Fee deposits will be refunded in cash. All applicable refunds shall be processed through online transfer ONLY, to the source account from where the payment was originally made within sixty (60) calendar days from the date of cancellation. Further, all refund(s) shall be processed in Indian Rupees only.
In the event your payment instrument/account through which original payment was made, is not active or does not support refunds, you shall be required to provide other bank account details belonging to you for processing the relevant refund. We shall not be held responsible and/ or accountable for crediting refund money to the wrong account due to incorrect details furnished by you. You shall be required to furnish a declaration for transfer of refund to another bank account in the format and manner as may be required by us.
In case you have not received the refund within the above mentioned thirty (60) calendar days period, then please reach out to us a 9995484634or write to us at [email protected].If the Subscriber cancels his/her/their subscription to afdindia’s Classes, then the enrollment shall also stand cancelled and the refunds for the fee deposit shall be processed as per the above clause or afdindia shall be processed as per the existing terms and conditions and relevant refund policies applicable to afdindia’s Classes
User Provided Information
- The Application/Website/Services/products obtains the information you provide when you download and register for the Application or Services or products. When you register with us, you generally provide (a) your name, age, email address, location, phone number, password and your ward's educational interests; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application/Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests. The said information collected from the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as 'Information' in this Policy. We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Application, Website or Services or products, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours. In order to make the best use of the Application/Website/Services/products and enable your Information to be captured accurately on the Application/Website/Services/products, it is essential that you have logged in using your own credentials. We will, at all times, provide the option to you to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Application/Services/products, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.
- We believe that, every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide an informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website. By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.